What's the result?
Let's get to work 80% of the accumulated technical debt
Free up your team to work on other projects
Stages of work
Hold a kick-off meeting
- Hold a kick-off meeting with the Technical Director to discuss the project;
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement, which facilitates a quick start.
Conduct preparatory work
- Getting together with your team;
- Adopt a list of problematic tasks;
- Decide what can be fixed in 1 month, assess and prioritize tasks, highlight risks;
- Determine dates for coordination meetings.
Select the most appropriate team for the project
This is usually a team of development and QA engineers led by the project manager.
- The team gets to work;
- The client is notified of the work done on an ongoing basis;
- Meetings are coordinated and demos are conducted;
- At the end, we hold a handover-acceptance of the work.