Note: The cost and timing of the audit depends on the selected services and the specifics of your product
What's the result?
A stable software product
Clearly defined product state and performance
Stages of QA audit
- Functional testing – we test important functionality of the product and make sure it works properly;
- UX/UI testing – we’ll explore the user experience and propose improvements;
- Security testing – check for dangerous vulnerabilities;
- Integration testing – check integration of the product with external services;
- Load testing – Test how the site works with large numbers of visitors.
Preparation of reporting documentation
- Audit report, including recommendations for improvement;
- If necessary, we can supplement QA audit by a code-review of your product.